It’s the end to the week and a start to the weekend. Was it a great week? Or is it the start to a great weekend? well it depends on your mental health status!! The way we do things and our behaviors are shaped by our mental health status. Healthy minds create healthy thoughts and shapes our behaviors accordingly. Therefore if you are mentally well then by all means you will feel better physically, contribute more to society and maintain healthy behaviors. It is important to acknowledge or recognize when someone around us has a mental health problem as early detection and treatment can save them from further treacherous behaviors. The simplest of things or events may push someone to the edge or so close that they develop anxiety attacks, panic attacks, sleeplessness, sweat, irregular body temperature, withdrawal from others, incoherent speech, salad talk, attraction to dangerous behaviors. Mental health education and awareness should be taught in school to everyone, as well as posters should be everywhere to encourage maintaining good mental health. After all it is vital to our success in life so many shortcomings can be attributed to a break down or shift in routine without any source of support.
Mental health and Counseling knows no color so no matter what your ethnicity there is counseling available for you. Even more so the diversity of today’s society will even afford you a mental health counselor of the same skin or online counseling service without face to face interaction.
10 Ways to Boost Mental Health and Relieve Stress
1. Be open and accepting that things will not always be perfect.
2. Create an awesome team of people as your friends/source of support.
3. Maintain healthy loving relationships-everyone needs love.
4. Talk about issues or situations which are bothersome.
5. Know and understand the limitations of your fears.
6. Eat foods which promote health and wellness.
7. Incorporate at least 30 minutes of exercise in your day (walk is good).
8. Get enough sleep- believe it or not insufficient sleep impacts functioning.
9. Create balance in your life and work.
10. Be aware and avoid stressful situations, seek help at the time of the onset or shortly afterwards.
Ensemble:-looking good means feeling good
Jersey sweater dress~ BCBG Generation
Blue faux fur vest~ Designer Consigns Atlanta
Blue pointed heel boots~ Charles David
Blue bow purse~ Kate Spade
Silver San Tropez jewelry~ Traci Lynn Fashion jewelry
Lip gloss~ Lip gloss by MAC
It is certainly true that when you are feeling good then you are going to look good as good mental health is wealth so create healthy friendships and remember having a friend means being a friend.
🙂 Simply Jyune 🙂
Your fashionable School Psychologist and Blogger